For the purpose of this Policy “personal information” shall mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
By using the Website, Customers consent to the collection and use of Customer’s personal information in line with this Policy.
Oasis Paints reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time as it sees fit without any notice, and by using this Website Customer is expected to review this Policy on a regular basis.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Oasis Paints may collect personal information such as Customer’s name, address, email address, phone number, etc. which Customer provides to Oasis Paints through the use of the Website and specific services on the website e.g. “contact us”. Information provided by the Customer is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the Customer. No data is transferred to third parties.
Oasis Paints takes appropriate precautions to protect Customer’s information. When Customer submits sensitive information via the Website, Customer’s information is protected both online and offline. Only Oasis Paints employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Oasis Paints stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Customer agrees that Oasis Paints may communicate with the Customer by email or by posting notices on the Website. The Customer agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Oasis Paints provides to the Customer electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Oasis Paints requires the Customer’s agreement during the registration process to send the Customer promotional emails to let the Customer know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Website. If, at any time, the Customer decides that he/she does not wish to receive promotional emails, the Customer can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Links to this and other Websites
- Oasis Paints may provide hyperlinks from the Website to other internet sites which are operated by other organizations. Oasis Paints is not responsible for external websites that link to the Website or which are linked from it. The inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators.
- Oasis Paints reserves the right, at its discretion, to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on the Website. Without prejudice to that right, if Customer wishes to link to the Website, Customer may only do so on the basis that Customer link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- The link is neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate the Website as the destination of the link;
- Customer does not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our Trademarks;
- Customer does not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- Customer does not in any way imply that Oasis Paints endorses any products or services other than Oasis Paints products on the Website;
- Customer does not misrepresent its relationship with Oasis Paints nor present any other false or misleading information about Oasis Paints;
- Customer does not otherwise use any of the Trademarks displayed on the Website without Oasis Paints expressed written permission;
- Customer does not link from a website that is not owned by Customer;
- Any website, from which Customer link to the Website does not contain any content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- This Website, its content and any services offered through it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Although Oasis Paints does not offer any warranties or conditions and accepts no liability in relation to the Website or its content; to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
- Oasis Paints shall only be liable for any direct losses which are reasonably foreseeable at the time any such liability occurs.
- Subject to the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates, in no event shall Oasis Paints, its affiliates, its directors, shareholders or employees be liable to Customer for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loses arising from or in any way related to the use of, the inability to use, or the performance of this Website, its content, functionality on or access through this Website, including but not limited to loss of revenue, anticipated profits, loss of business, data or sales or any other type of damage, tangible or intangible in nature. Oasis Paints shall not be liable to Customer for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue, anticipated savings or goodwill howsoever arising from Customer’s use of, or inability to use, the Website or information on the Website. Except as provided in this Policy, all terms implied by law are excluded.
- Oasis Paints does not exclude any liability in respect of death or personal injury resulting from Oasis Paints gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- This Policy, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on the Website, constitute the entire agreement between Oasis Paints and Customer in relation to the use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- If any provision of this Policy is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Policy unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Oasis Paints reserves the right to assign, transfer, and subcontract rights and/or obligations under this Policy without any notification or consent required. However, Customer shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of its rights and/or obligations under this Policy.
- This Policy shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and those of the United Arab Emirates.
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out or in connection with this Policy, including (but not limited to) any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai Courts.